Used to be, one would run across these sorts of lists on Facebook all the time. Not so much lately. Ah well,… I grabbed this one and started filling it in. I think I’ll find something constructive to do.
I love you. I wish you knew. I wish you felt the same. I wish I mattered. Maybe not.
1. Last hug: My mom, I think.
2. Last phone call: A message @ work
3. Last text message: What?
4. Last song you heard: “Gimme Some Lovin’” by the Spencer Davis Group
5. Last time you cried: After we buried Grandma.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Of course.
7. Been cheated on: Too often.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes.
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: Of course.
11. Pulled all-nighter: Heh…
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Dunno.
16. Fallen out of love: I haven’t been *in* love this year.
17. Laughed until you cried: No
18. Met someone who changed you: This year? Not yet.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Hmmm…
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Oh sure.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: NO dammit…
22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them
23. How many kids do you want: That’d be a neat trick. Lemme tell you why…
24. Do you have any pets: No.
25. Do you want to change your name: Why?
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: Took a long drive.
27. What time did you wake up today: 4:00 AM. Not on purpose.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping.
29. Name something you cannot wait for: Love?
30. Last time you saw your mother: Just a few mins ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: The scars.
32. What are you listening to right now: Pandora
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Sure.
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: Me. I am my own worst enemy.
35. Most visited webpage: gmail
36. Whats your real name: John Gilman Grow II, or jr. Whatever.
37. Nicknames: Go fuck yourself.
38. Relationship Status: See 37, above.
40. Male or female: Male.
44. Write w/e you want here: Surprise motherfucker!
45. Long or short: Shaved.
46. Height: 5’10”
47. Do you have a crush on someone: YES. Dammit.
48. What do you like about yourself: RIght now? Not much. Try me later.
49. Piercings: See 37, above.
50. Tattoos: See 37, above.
51. Righty or lefty: Lefty. Of course.
53. First piercing: N/A
54. First best friend: Andy Beckmeyer, when I was five. That and the bear.
55.First sport you joined: See 37, above.
56. First vacation: That I remember? Yuma, when I lived in Wichita
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Diet Rite
61. I’m about to: Check out hulu
62. Listening to: Barbara Ann, The Who (Pandora)
63. Waiting for: Godot.
64. Want kids: I’d have to get nookie again, so reply hazy as fuck.
65. Get married: Sure. Maybe I can get it right.
66. Career: Technically I am on my third, I guess. Maybe fourth. No, fifth.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Both.
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses. Though hugs are sometimes underrated.
69. Shorter or taller: Shorter. But this is negotiable.
70. Older or Younger: Hmmm.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Either would be nice for their own reasons.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: HELL YES.
77. Stole something for someone: Not on purpose.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No
79. hurt yourself: Often
80. Broken someone’s heart: Yes.
82. Been arrested: Ummm,…
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Like a baby.
85. fallen for a friend: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Sure.
87. Miracles: Not so much.
88. Love at first sight: Yes.
89. Heaven: No.
90. Santa Clause: NO!
91. Kiss on the first date: HELL YES.
92. Angels: No.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend at a time: . Tots
95. Did you sing today: ‘At Last” by Etta James. You had to be there.
96. First person in your contacts: Whatever starts with A
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Back? Why not forward?
98. The moment you would choose: To see Siddhartha under the tree.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Afraid of being hurt again. And hurting again.